As most people are aware, mold in your home can be extremely dangerous. In addition to damaging walls, floors, and furniture, exposure to indoor mold can also be hazardous to your health and the health of your loved ones. Mold can cause respiratory problems and skin rashes and for those with allergies, having spores in the home can make living conditions unbearable. Fortunately, the team from A-1 Mold Testing Remediation Services can help. With locations in Lincoln and Omaha, Nebraska, their knowledgeable staff can provide home tests, treatments, cleanup, and removal services.
Mold can enter the home through any exposure to excess moisture. While flooding or rain can be obvious causes, plumbing leaks, burst pipes, or sprinkler water splashing against the side of the home may also bring moisture indoors. When any form of water intrusion or excessive moisture occurs in your home, it is important to call for help right away. Doing so means being provided with early-intervention treatments including draining the water, dehumidifying your home and providing testing to ensure that dangerous and toxic mold is not developing indoors. If mold is detected, they can also provide you with removal services so your home can be safe once more.
Please login to add your review.