4 months ago
Business DescriptionMywifiext.net setup:
1. Connect the extender into an electrical outlet and connect it with the PC
2. If you're integrating it with the Ethernet links, at this point be sure that they are securely
3. Turn on the extender and verify that it's green light comes up
4. Once the extender has been prepared, you can open a fresh web browser on your
5. Input the address http://mywifiext.net in the address bar of the program.
6. Enter the code and you'll be taken to the next page which is the login page.
7. In this case, you must input the default login credentials as specified in the manual for the
8. Then, after pressing login, you will be able to see the page for arrangement
9. The Netgear Establishment Partner will begin and assist you with the remaining steps.
10. Make sure to register your device towards the final
11. Save the settings that you have changed and log out
12. Move the extender over to a place in which you see an LED green sign to indicate
excellent signals from the extender
13. If the LED is red, pull the extender closer to the switch.