Business DescriptionAt The National Bonding Company, we know that everyone is innocent until proven guilty. That’s why our professional, licensed bondsmen want to get you out of jail as quickly as possible. We already know the ins and outs of the New Britain bail process, and we can start working for your release at any time of day or night.
The first step to your release is to call the National Bonding Company. A bail bond, or a surety bond, is a type of bond in which the defendant can’t afford the total bail amount set by the court. That’s where a bail bond service like National Bonding Company comes in: the defendant pays a percentage of the total bail amount set by a court as a fee to the bail bond service. The bail bond service pays the full bond to the court and gets their money back when the defendant returns for their hearing or trial.
When you’ve been approved for bail but can’t pay the full amount, rely on National Bonding Company to help get you out.
Follow these five steps to make bail and get your release.
1. Call our bail agents right away. We know the ins and outs of the process and will guide you through the next steps.
2. Fill out a defendant authorization form to allow us to pay the full bail on your behalf.
3. If your bond requires a cosigner, contact someone you trust to complete and sign the cosigner agreement form.
4. Sign a payment agreement contract.
5. Sign a credit card authorization contract to let us keep your credit card on file and charge it for your payments.
We know you want to get out of jail quickly and we are on your side.