The Spring Meditation is a Vedic Meditation studio offering Vedic Meditation Courses, Group Meditations, Wellness Workshops, Advanced Vedic Knowledge, Corporate Meditation Courses and Corporate Meditation Workshops.
At The Spring Meditation, we believe that a much better world begins with the well-being of each individual. Our mission is to teach New Yorkers how to enhance their physical, mental, and spiritual wellness through Vedic Meditation, mindful community, and an ever-evolving curation of wellness offerings. We intend to use our private and cumulative power to produce a more peaceful, fair, and environmentally sustainable world.
* Vedic Meditation is easy. *
If you can believe, you can practice meditation. There's no requirement to sit in a fancy position or try to "peaceful the mind." Vedic Meditation is developed for active, modern people, and it's simple to suit busy schedules. We sit conveniently, close the eyes, and quietly utilize a specific sound (or mantra) to settle into a state of deep rest. Through this procedure, we awaken the full capacity of the mind and bring back balance in the body.
* Vedic Meditation is restful. *
Vedic Meditation enables us to dive deep listed below the surface area of the mind's activity and access the quiet, unbounded location that lies beyond our day-to-day ideas and issues. We launch collected tension, fatigue, and tension in this state of wakeful rest. After practicing meditation, we feel clear, calm, and ready to deal with life's demands.
* Vedic Meditation is rewarding. *
Minimizing built up tension in the body helps us perform at the top of our video game, believe more artistically, overcome our fears, and feel happier. With regular practice of Vedic Meditation, individuals find that their energy levels increase and they can be present and efficient with less effort. Work, play, and relationships are infinitely more gratifying as a result.
There is likewise excellent reward in the diverse, ever-growing community of Vedic meditators in New York City and beyond. Those who learn Vedic Meditation are welcome to delight in The Spring's numerous offerings, the support of its instructors, and the value of its community.
- COMMUNITY: We offer an experience of conscious community that cultivates individual growth, social connection, and expansion of knowledge.
- ACCESSIBILITY: We are committed to making meditation available to all who wish to discover. Trainees experiencing financial hardship might contribute volunteer hours to cover all or part of their course costs.
- DIRECT EXPERIENCE: We encourage students to discover and look for truth through direct experience, not by simply thinking what they hear.
- DIVERSITY: We celebrate all kinds of diversity in our students and coworkers.
- EVOLUTION: We think that modification is evolutionary and welcome it fully.
- LIGHT-HEARTEDNESS: Our approach to meditation is simple and satisfying, and we know how to have a good time.
- INTEGRITY: We honor integrity in our teaching practices and our relationships with trainees and coworkers.
- ZEST FOR LIFE: We believe that everybody is implied to enjoy life and aid others to do so.
Most of all, our company believe that being happy is of utmost significance.