The appetizer pizza rolls with garlic and parmesan has become a real hit over the past few months. This versatile dish is perfect for any holiday.
Pizza rolls have conquered the whole world with their simplicity in preparation, originality and yummy.
What is so good about this recipe?
These pizza rolls are incredibly easy to prepare. Perhaps their biggest advantage is that the base for the pizza dough can be frozen and, if necessary, fried in a deep fryer with spices in the future. That is, in other words, it is enough for you to cook the dough once and you will get several servings for several days of a good snack.
Many tiktok users, from where this full recipe came from in general, note that the pizza rolls are great for both a noisy party and a pleasant movie viewing in silence.
Why can you love this recipe?
Pizza rolls with garlic and parmesan will definitely become your favorite among snacks. As soon as you try them, you will immediately understand why.
Bright taste – thanks to garlic and parmesan, air fryer pizza rolls acquire an incredibly pleasant and unique yummy. Just imagine, crispy dough with the edge and piquancy of garlic and the yummy of cheese that melts in your mouth.
Such pizza rolls with garlic and parmesan will be a good alternative to lunch. This dish is so delicious and satisfying that you can easily get enough of it for a few hours ahead. This is very cool considering the modern lifestyle of many people.
What you will need for pizza rolls
Here’s what you’ll need to make the perfect garlic rolls and pizza:
1) Frozen Totino pizza dough
2) melted butter and olive oil cooking spray
3) garlic butter with parmesan and parsley (it is very easy to cook it, it is enough to mix melted butter, finely chopped garlic, dry basil and parmesan)
4) the sauce in which you will dunk the resulting air fryer pizza rolls
Oil Frying Instructions
Despite the fact that the technology of making pizza rolls with butter is simple, many users argue about how best to air fryer pizza rolls with garlic and parmesan. Someone comes up with more recipes of air fryer, but we also offer you the simplest, fastest, most convenient and old option in the form of a deep air fryer. Of course, you can use any other cooked methods, such as those described by air fryer, or just bake in a microwave ovens.
We recommend air fryer pizza rolls in a deep fryer, because it is incredibly convenient and also simple. In addition, this way the pizza rolls with butter are more crispy pizza dough. They have a beautiful golden crust with a pleasant aftertaste. How to Tell if Pizza Is Undercooked: Proven Tips to Fix It.
And so, let’s move on to the air fryer cooking itself:
1) Pour the required amount of oil into a saucepan, saucepan or any other container convenient for you. Try not to choose too small dishes, as we will need a lot of oil. But in general, focus on the number of air fryer pizza rolls that need to be fried.
2) turn on the stove and put medium heat, then put the pan with oil on the fire and wait until it heats up. Heat will come from the oil. After that, put the pizza rolls slices with butter there for three minutes, carefully turn garlic parmesan pizza rolls over.
3) After that, you need to carefully pull the delicious pizza rolls with butter out of the oil and put them on a paper towel to remove all the excess oil.
4) after that, put all the finished air fryer pizza rolls in a large bowl and let them cool down a little.
5) in another small bowl, combine melted butter, at this time take the garlic powder and chop it very finely (who is too lazy to chop the garlic yourself, you can take ground or granulated garlic) and sprinkle. At this stage we are making that most famous garlic butter and than sprinkle olive oil cooking spray.
6) after all this, you need to sprinkle garlic butter on the already slightly left perfectly crispy pizza rolls and stir thoroughly. Carefully make sure that each piece is covered with garlic oil in the required amount.
7) next, rub the required amount of parmesan cheese. Do not spare the cheese, because the taste of the total product depends on it.
8) add seasonings to your yummy on top, we recommend using some herbs, parsley or basil is best for this.
9) stir thoroughly again so that each piece of the roll finger food is covered with butter, cheese and herbs.
10) immediately bring the finished hot air fryer pizza rolls with good flavor to the table. They are especially delicious in the first minutes after cook. While the parmesan cheese has not yet hardened, and the air fryer pizza rolls themselves are hot. A few more tips How to Cook Pizza on The Grill Without a Stone.
Air Fryer Pizza Roll Instructions
As mentioned earlier, there are many ways to make air fryer pizza rolls with parmesan and cheese. Someone bakes, someone roasts. We recommend cooking in a deep air fryer. It’s fast, simple and convenient. But how to cook properly?
Here is a brief instruction:
1) Heat the oil in an air fryer to approximately 380 degrees Fahrenheit to air fried.
2) Throw the single layer of pizza rolls snack into the air fryer and fry them for 6-8 minutes, sometimes they can be rotated for a more uniform roasting. They are so tempting to eat single layer right away, but don’t get fooled by it. It is better to give them at least 2-3 minutes of cooking time to get out so that the crust is more crispy pizza dough and golden for vary depending at temperature.
3) after you have finished roasting your air fryer pizza rolls with golden brown crust, add garlic butter with parmesan and herbs. Stir everything thoroughly and put it on the table. Enjoy your meal!
Why use an Air Fryer?
The air fryers has additional advantages in comparison with other classical manufacturing methods, similar to microwave ovens or devices for heating products.
Nevertheless, we still prefer deep-fried pizza rolls, thanks to which the outer shell of the pizza rolls turns out to be the most delicious flavor and crispy dough.
Time – Since you don’t have to wait for the electric oven to warm up, the weightless air fryer saves that time! In addition, cooked in a deep fryer usually takes less time than in a conventional oven!
Texture – Microwave ovens are ideal for heating certain foods, but they are in no way suitable for heating anything fried in air fryer. A weightless electric fryer is the best option we have found for giving a crispy dough texture to fried potatoes in air fryer, cutlets and (of course, in the end) pizza rolls!
Health– Since cooked in an air fryer does not require additional oil, this may be the most necessary way to warm up pizza rolls food.
What spices work best?
There are several traditional condiments for air fryer pizza rolls and casseroles, which are used more often than the rest:
Oregano is a pizza rolls seasoning that is used most often. Although not only for her. This spice is suitable for fried meat, pates and homemade sausages. In addition, oregano also harmonizes with tomatoes, parmesan cheese, cottage cheese and some seafood.
Marjoram. The taste of this spice is perfectly combined with oregano. The reason is not only in the flavors. The fact is that they are relatives and belong to the same genus. This spice also has a very specific smell and taste for pizza rolls. If previously such spices were not used in the family, then it is necessary to start with small doses.
Thyme. If you ask Italian chefs what kind of seasoning is suitable for garlic parmesan pizza rolls yet, you can hear about thyme. This fragrant herb is combined with both oregano and marjoram. Thyme is a fairly well-known herb that is part of the herbs of Provence.
Basil. Another spice that is added to the spice mixture. To the question asked to the Italian: what kind of seasoning is added to parmesan garlic pizza rolls for dinner party, in addition to those listed, most likely the answer will be about basil.
Savory. It is also added to the spice mix for totino’s pizza rolls with garlic powder. However, less often than the others.
Parsley, dill. If you are asked what spices can be added to frozen pizza rolls explode, you will expect that the recipe includes the most unpretentious and common in the middle lane, then you will be very mistaken.
Peppers. These include black, fragrant, chili, paprika and red pepper flakes. Paprika is used more often than others for pizza rolls. But you can add other types of red pepper flakes. The main thing is that they are fresh and of good quality.
Dips that Pair Well
What else can be done so quickly and easily on the table for a party or a regular movie viewing? Agree, such a question can also often slip through your mind. Pizza rolls with garlic parmesan are undoubtedly a good option for snacks, but you need a variety so that you don’t get tired of it quickly. We offer the following list of pizza rolls snacks that you will definitely be interested in:
Jalapeno popper pizza sauce: it consists of bacon, cream cheese and parmesan. Is there anything else to supplement? I doubt. This is the perfect addition to your garlic and parmesan rolls.
Queso pizza sauce, bean sauce or Enchilada sauce: these sauces come from Mexican cuisine, so they will bring a special edge and piquancy to your dish.
Chili cheese dip: this pizza sauce is probably the fastest to prepare. You can do it in just 10 minutes! It is fast, simple and very tasty, you will definitely be able to easily cope with it.
Ranch dip: there’s nothing to say about this sauce! How wonderful it is for everything from juicy chicken to any fried snack. Rolls with garlic parmesan are no exception. Try it, it’s incredibly delicious.
Well, the simplest, but no less delicious sauces, such as: marinara sauce, cheese sauce, Kane sauce, italian seasoning and any others will also work.
Garlic Parmesan Pizza Rolls (TikTok)
Surely you will be interested in the recipe for the right garlic parmesan pizza rolls. This recipe is ideal for both parties and quiet evenings. Thanks to the delicious and fragrant garlic soap, the pizza rolls acquire an incredible taste, and basil or parsley reveal their aroma even more.
18-20 Frozen pizza rolls keep frozen
Vegetable oil for frying
1/4 cup butter melted
1 tablespoon minced garlic
Dry basil to yummy
Grated Parmesan cheese to taste- generous
Pour the required amount of oil into the fryer. Adjust the amount yourself, depending on what type of fryer or pan you have.
Next, heat the oil over medium heat for a few minutes.
After that, air fried in air fryer basket each frozen pizza rolls for three minutes on each side.
Carefully pick up the pizza roll and put it on a paper towel, let the pizza rolls cool down and get rid of excess oil.
Next, put the resulting garlic parmesan pizza rolls in a large bowl
Meanwhile, in another bowl, mix the combine melted butter and minced garlic. Pour the resulting garlic butter over your pizza rolls with parmesan cheese and garlic butter
After that, rub the grated parmesan cheese on the pizza rolls with garlic butter.
At the end, add any greenery you like. It can be parsley, dill, etc.
Serve hot with marinara sauce
Nutrition serving with saturated fat
Saturated Fat: 13g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 15g
Trans Fat: 2g
How to cook pizza rolls the best?
It is best to cook them in a deep fryer. This way the pizza roll food will turn out more crispy, tasty and rich.
What goes good with pizza rolls?
Various sauces, which we wrote about above, are well combined with pizza rolls. But also this food will go well with other snacks, for example, fish sticks in the air fryer, mozzarella sticks, dorito mozzarella stick, corn dogs, homemade chiken fingers with real chiken breasts, copycat Mcdonald’s Chiken nuggets.
How to make Totino’s pizza rolls good?
The main secret lies in the special garlic oil. And read about how to cook it in this article just above.
How to make pizza rolls better in the oven?
To cook rolls in the oven, you just need to spread them out on parchment and bake them in the oven at an average temperature for 10 minutes. Then let the rolls cool down, and then do everything according to the classic recipe.
Answering the question, how to make pizza rolls better, we would like to note the following. Rolls are a wonderful option for both snacks and independent meals. They are very tasty and satisfying. As you have seen, cooking them is easy, fast and simple.
We hope that this article was useful for you.