Listed In : Healthcare
• Problem in having an erection
• Problem in maintaining an erection
• Reduced sex desire
When to consult your doctor
• When you have issues regarding your erection
• When you have problems like heart disease, diabetes or other diseases which are known to cause erectile dysfunction.
• If you are suffering from obesity
• If you are alcoholic or use tobacco
Male ***** health problems is one of the complex process which completes with the involvement of brain, hormone, nerve, blood vessels, muscles and also emotion. A problem in any of these may led to ED. Psychological issues also contribute to ED. When you are anxious about your erection, this anexity may hamper your erection.
Physical factors for ED
In a large number of cases, erectile dysfunction is caused by physical problems. Common causes include:
• Heart disease
• Clogged blood vessels in your body specially in ***** parts
• High cholesterol
• High blood pressure
• Parkinson's disease
Add Your Review
Please login to add your review.